IT'S A GREAT TIME TO CONVERT YOUR FOREIGN CURRENCIES INTO POUNDS! DID YOU KNOW, WE CAN HELP YOU TO MOVE FOREIGN CURRENCY BANK FUNDS TO THE UK AT GREAT RATES! Always better rates than banks, ideal if you are selling your overseas property, or moving your foreign savings to the UK. Please email us further info: email@example.com.
Travel Money Buy Back & Left-Over Currency
Always better than the Post Office, M&S and Banks
Left Over Travel Money
Over 60 Currencies
Tourists and Students
Special Rates for Large Amounts
Thomas Exchange can convert your foreign currency into GBP Sterling
at unbeatable rates and 0% commission at one of our 4 central London bureaux de change
at Oxford Circus, Bishopsgate, Baker Street or Kings Cross. Reserve your rates online
by using our Web Buyback Service.
- Flexible payment methods - Choose for us to pay you by Cash (instore only), Cheque or directly into your bank account.
- Special rates on large amounts - Contact us directly for a quote and for further information.
- No receipt needed - We can exchange your currency regardless of where it was originally purchased (however we may need source of funds evidence for large transactions).
- We can convert €500 notes into Sterling - Please note that there will be 2% added to the published rate when purchasing €200 and €500 notes. We will require a copy of a Passport for all €500 transactions.
- We can convert many unusual currencies to Sterling, including many difficult to exchange currencies such as Kazakstan Tenge, Georgian Lari and even some outdated pre-Euro currencies. Call us on 0207 637 7336 for further information on accepted currencies.
Return by Post
Return and exchange your currencies by Post with Thomas Exchange and get the same buy back rates shown on our website.
- Download and print our Currency Buy Back Form.
- Complete the form and send your currency using Royal Mail Special Delivery, and ensure it is appropriately guaranteed and insured.
- We will convert your currency at the buy back exchange rate published on this website on the day we receive your currency.
For transactions in excess of £3,000, please send a copy of your ID and proof of address (utility bill or bank statement).